My name is Molly, and I’m a 26 year-old English teacher working in Seoul, South Korea. This is the longest stint I’ve been away from the USA and the farthest I’ve ever traveled.
Behold! The contents of this blog will tell the tales of my adventure and musings along the way. I love to travel (duh) just as much as I love to write! Since I communicate far better with the written word, I figured this is the best way to keep in touch with all my people back home; while posting up with my homies in Seoul.
Some things about me:
- I *hate* birds
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Napoleon Dynamite are my favorite movies.
- I became vegetarian at 10. I became vegan at 23. At 26, I fell in love with bacon and hamburgers in Seoul.
- I will always love Harry Potter and I challenge you to defeat me on my knowledge of all things Harry Potter.
- I love all things nerdy including Lord of the Rings and Star Wars ❤
- I want to be Zooey Dechanel, but in my heart I know I am and will always be Leslie Knope.
- I don’t understand timezones…dafuq is up with that?!
- I love my boyfriend- we’ve been together since 2010 and I can’t imagine my life without him in some way, shape or form.
- Brunch is the only meal there is. Give me brunch and I will instantly love you.
- I am from and left my heart in Boston….which means I hate your stupid Canadian hockey teams who don’t know how to lose to the Bruins.
- I also love team Bill Bradychick and think you need to stop complaining about “deflated balls.” It isn’t Brady’s fault your horrible team doesn’t know how to win. ❤